Welcome back to Easy Email Marketing.
Open Rates. Love them or hate them, they’re a big thing when it comes to email marketing. And one of the frequently asked questions I get is how to improve open rates. So this episode is dedicated to how to improve your open rates.
There is a caveat to this episode though and that is that what you might think are not good open rates actually are.
Five things you can do to improve your open rates:
- Create open-worthy content
- Look at how often you’re sending
- What is your subject line like?
- What kind of shape is your list in?
- Are you overcomplicating your emails?
Go and listen as I unpack each of these five methods to improve your open rates.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Come join the free Facebook group Connect and Grow with Email with Yael Keon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to let me know what you thought of the show, and if you want to hear about a particular topic inside of email marketing.