If you are in business you know that understanding your target market is crucial to your success. After all, you need to deliver what your audience wants to have them buy from you.
But so many of the target market training out there either focus on building customer avatars and completing epic worksheets. Or going full tilt into surveys or interviews or other intensive research processes.
While there is nothing wrong with either approach, I prefer something a little more immediate and concrete. Something based on real data and information from my specific audience. And something that I can do without committing hours upon hours of my time.
And no surprises, my secret is using email marketing.
Target market insights is one of the unspoken superpowers of email marketing and there are a tonne of ways you can do it, without your audience even knowing what you are doing.
I call it sneaky target market research and in this episode I share 7 ways you can do it and some of tech hacks that make it happen.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Check out all my freebies & offers on my Everything Page
- Get on the waitlist for The Email Experience
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat
- Have my team get your email software setup via Email Automation Co