Welcome back to Easy Email Marketing.
Just like I’ve set up this podcast for you with four key episodes to welcome and inform you about what to expect, this episode is about setting your subscribers up for what they can expect from you in email marketing, as well as your offer, through your welcome series.
Did you know that a welcome series has an open rate success, on average, of 70%? That’s why the emails in your welcome series are the most important emails you can send.
In a nutshell, here’s what your welcome series would look like:
- Welcome email with delivery & introduction
- Emails that help them build trust & have them feel good about you
- Email that answers the biggest question you get
- Email that combats the biggest excuse
- Offer & reminder of what it’s worth to them
- Extra bonus value
To find out why these emails, go ahead and listen to get a more indepth feel for how you can create, or update, your own welcome series.
If you want help with how to come up with email ideas based on the feedback of your audience then you’ll love my FREEBIE: 80+ Fill in the Blank Email Ideas to help inspire you further. Just fill in the blanks with the topics your audience has given you and off you go! Grab it now at yaelkeon.com/ideas
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Come join the free Facebook group Connect and Grow with Email with Yael Keon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to let me know what you thought of the show, and if you want to hear about a particular topic inside of email marketing.