It’s the number 1 reason I hear people don’t want to do email marketing – because they don’t want to be annoying.
My answer? You’re probably not. And to be honest it’s probably an easy excuse for the many other reasons why you want to avoid doing it.
Sorry. Not Sorry.
However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t things we can be doing to make our emails a more enjoyable experience for our subscribers.
In this episode I’m sharing:
- How to switch this negative belief
- 4 annoying practices that I know you aren’t doing
- 4 tips to feel less annoying (and create an amazing experience for your subscribers)
Plus I get a little bit ranty and share some truths you need to know.
Join the free Beyond Newsletters masterclass happening live on March 15th >> yaelkeon.com/beyond.
OR join The Email Experience. Doors are open for 1 week only until March 22nd! Learn more at yaelkeon.com/experience.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Get on the waitlist for The Email Experience
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat
- Have my team get your email software setup via Email Automation Co