Launching is almost like a rite of passage for online business owners.
And if you have ever attempted one before – a big learning curve!
But it doesn’t have to be super difficult or stressful. You can do it your way.
In this week’s podcast episode, I’m joined by the brilliant Jessica Tutton to help you demystify the world of digital programs, launching, evergreen sales and ads.
Jess is a course launch strategist and she is completely obsessed with helping entrepreneurs sell and scale their courses and memberships.
Jess believes that the type of business you decide to run should be a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Whether it’s kid wrangling, travelling, or making it your mission to take a dip in the ocean everyday.
She’ll show you how to create a business model and marketing system that takes strangers and turns them into obsessed buyers without you needing to be “on” 24/7.
Personally, I just LOVE Jess’ chilled out vibe.
Inside today’s episode we talk about:
- When you should think about launching a digital program
- Evergreen vs Live Launching
- The 3 stages of a launch and what you should do at each stage
- When you should start investing in Facebook Ads
Plus plenty of other chat about doing business your way and not feeling like you have to be showing up on socials every single day to have a successful business.
Connect with Tash: www.jessicatutton.com.au or https://www.instagram.com/jessica_tutton/
Watch her free masterclass, The 3 Fail-Proof Ads for a 5 Figure Launch here: https://www.jessicatutton.online/2022-fb-ads-masterclass
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat