Feeling totally uninspired or just “too busy” to write your emails (or any content) right now? Then this episode is for you.
Inside, I’m sharing my biggest hack to creating content without needing to start from scratch every time.
It involves repurposing but it is so much more than that. Going through this process will not only help you write this weeks email but will also give you:
- Significant insights into what your audience wants from you
- A go to back catalogue of content that you can use today and in 3 months or 3 years time
- Practical ideas for sharing the same content across platforms
And a butt-tonne of inspiration for new content that you might find you do have the motivation to create fresh content after all.
Trust me, you’ll want to rush to your computer while listening to see what this process reveals for you.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Get on the waitlist for The Email Experience
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat
- Have my team get your email software setup via Email Automation Co