Welcome back to Easy Email Marketing.
It’s going to get a little hot in here today because I’m here to bust your email marketing excuses about why you’re not sending those emails! Email marketing isn’t the big scary beast people make it out to be, and I’m guessing you know that because you’re here wanting to learn more, so here’s a peek at the excuses I’m busting:
- “I don’t want to be annoying”
- “I’m worried about unsubscribes”
- “I don’t have anything to say”
- “It seems so hard to get started”
And just remember, it’s not as difficult as you think. Once you get going, like with all things, you’ll find you’ll be running before too long.
If you want help with how to come up with email ideas based on the feedback of your audience then you’ll love my FREEBIE: 80+ Fill in the Blank Email Ideas to help inspire you further. Just fill in the blanks with the topics your audience has given you and off you go! Grab it now at yaelkeon.com/ideas
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Come join the free Facebook group Connect and Grow with Email with Yael Keon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to let me know what you thought of the show, and if you want to hear about a particular topic inside of email marketing.