Welcome back to Easy Email Marketing, I’m your host Yael Keon and today I’m taking you on a behind the scenes journey in my business where I explore how I work 12 hours a week:
- Why I only want to work 12 hours or less
- What my week looks like now
- How it will change next year
- The key strategies that makes this possible
- Focusing on scalable offers & recurring revenue (with 1 on 1 being a higher investment)
- Email marketing/having an audience to share my offers with
- Focusing on leveraged marketing activities like ads and guest speaking/contributions
- Outsourcing repetitive tasks
- Most importantly, establishing boundaries about when I am doing what
And now that we’ve covered off that journey,I want to let you know about a brand new mastermind-style program I have coming for 2022 called Free to Thrive.
I am so so so excited to be offering this as one of my biggest passions is supporting others in having choice and freedom in their lives without being tied to a desk for 60 hours a week. I run my business in about 12. I have two kids, the youngest of which is still only in school part time. a FIFO hubby who work away 3 weeks at a time and I want to show up for parent help, school carnivals, sick days and everything else that goes on.
I also want to be able to go on long walks, have Netflix binges and hit the gym.
I LOVE what I do but I only want it to take up as much of my life as I want it to.
And that is what Free to Thrive is all about. Helping you grow a thriving business in less than 20 hours a week without sacrificing your profits. My zone of genius is seeing the most efficient way to do this. The best way to create leveraged offers. The easiest way to market. Without burnout.
This is a 12 month container which will start with a maximum of 20 small business owners. It’s a sort of mastermind where we will have plenty of group elements, collaboration and support but it’s combined with a key program that will help you focus on the most important needle-moving tasks and get them done in the most efficient way possible.
It’s application only so if you are interested please check it all out at yaelkeon.com/free
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Come join the free Facebook group Connect and Grow with Email with Yael Keon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to let me know what you thought of the show, and if you want to hear about a particular topic inside of email marketing.