This is episode 3 of 4 where I spill on my top email marketing secrets.
These are the little shifts that make all the difference when it comes to email marketing.
Today I’m addressing a big elephant in the room – the tech.
I can’t tell you how many times people tell me they avoid email marketing because they aren’t “techy”.
They find it all too overwhelming so they don’t even begin. OR they start with one piece of software and find that difficult so the write off the whole thing altogether.
Big mistake – please don’t just all software by the same brush.
Also, I promise you that no matter how tech phobic you are you can absolutely learn it extremely easily.
In this episode, I share how to really choose your software and 3 key factors I want you to consider. 3 factors that will make your email marketing, your business and your life easier!
This episode is in celebration of my new LIVE Email Marketing Bootcamp beginning today (June 20!).
If you want to finally get started (or restarted) with email marketing this is for you.
We’ll be covering:
- How to do email marketing your way (and how it all works)
- What to send your list that feels aligned with who you are
- Choosing the best email marketing software for you
- The 6 steps for using email to grow your business
Plus plenty of time for you to ask questions and get support from me!
You can enrol right up until June 23rd at yaelkeon.com/bootcamp and catch any replays you may have missed.
If you are listening after June 23rd, then doors are open to The Email Experience! Learn more at yaelkeon.com/experience
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat