It’s that time again where I answer the FAQ of “what’s the best email marketing software for my business: – but instead of talking generally I want to get stuck into the specifics for services businesses.
(E-commerce was covered back in episode 78 and digital products you’ll get your turn soon!).
In this episode, I:
- Breakdown the big considerations service-based businesses need to take into account when making the right choice for them.
- Share the number 1 stumbling block and how to overcome it
- Introduce your options including native CRM’s, MailChimp, MailerLite and ActiveCampaign
I talk about the key differences between these options, what you might want to consider and how to make the best choice for your business.
This is the big picture, key differences episode you need to get you started on making an informed decision.
If ActiveCampaign in particular strikes your interest, I want to invite you to a special ActiveCampaign Essentials training I have coming up on July 20th. You can register here to attend live or catch the replay.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Get on the waitlist for The Email Experience
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat
- Have my team get your email software setup via Email Automation Co