There’s no straightforward answer for this question, but here’s some factors I unpack in the episode:
- Research/studies by communications companies
- When your audience are likely to be checking emails
- When they’re thinking about your thing
- Time zones
But with all that said….experiment! Experiment, experiment, experiment.
One last thing: I wanted to let you all know about a brand new & free, on demand training I created called the Email Marketing Masterclass.
This is for you if you want an overview of how email marketing works and how to use it to grow your business with much more ease.
In this training you’ll learn
– the biggest mistakes I see small business owners make
– how to grow your list
– what to send
– and how to turn subscribers into loyal customers
You can access this to watch anytime on-demand at yaelkeon.com/emm
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Come join the free Facebook group Connect and Grow with Email with Yael Keon
- Grab your free download 80 Fill in the Blank Email Ideas
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to let me know what you thought of the show, and if you want to hear about a particular topic inside of email marketing.