Whether you call it a webinar, a training, a masterclass or a workshop – you always have the goal of getting as many people as possible signing up and watching.
And email marketing of course plays a huge role in this. Not only do you use it to invite existing subscribers but you have confirmation emails, reminder emails and replay emails to send.
Many people just stick to the basics but there are a number of things you can to do to take this from a transactional experience to something better.
The result? More engaged subscribers and (if you are selling) more sales.
Inside this episode, I’m sharing 7 different email hacks to help increase your webinar signup, showup and conversion rates.
Plus I share the emails that I recommend you send throughout the process.
If you want to steal my webinar emails plus get my full launch strategy, then check out the Email Launch Kit.
Want to see more of what I get up to when I’m not podcasting?
- Hang out with me on Instagram @yaelkeon
- Check out all my freebies & offers on my Everything Page
- Get on the waitlist for The Email Experience
- Watch the free masterclass: The 4 Must-Have Emails for Sales Success & Exactly How to Write them in 10 Minutes Flat
- Have my team get your email software setup via Email Automation Co